Lincoln Vantage 410 Multi Process Generator
Vantage ® 410
Includes a 3 year warranty
Price on arrangement – call us on 01268 793928
Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
The quiet, compact Vantage® 410 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Select your choice of proven 4 cylinder 1800 RPM diesel engines.
- Compact Case with Stainless Steel Enclosure – One of the most compact 410 amp machines available. Suitable for many pickup and service trucks. – Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode – Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 1/4 in.), Downhill Pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG® , CV-Wire (up to 3/32 in.) or Arc Gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 5/16 in. carbon rods.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power – 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder. – 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Reliable Engines – 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Perkins® diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance. – 20 gallon fuel tank for long run time.
- Innovative Service Access – Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. – Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. – Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components. – Patented radiator cap cover is latched for easy access and lockable.
- Low Noise – 99.1 dBA Lwa sound power (74.8 dB at 23 ft./7 m) – one of the quietest 410 amp engine-driven welders available.
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes minimizing the electrode “sticking” to the work.
- Downhill pipe mode with active arc force control – enhanced downhill pipe welding mode. Excellent for cellulosic electrodes. Fast travel speeds, especially on fill passes. Arc control adjustment for a soft, buttery arc or a more forceful digging arc.
- Standard DC Touch Start TIG® welding, not scratch start, for easy arc starting that avoids tungsten contamination and the use of high-frequency equipment.
- CV wire welding with cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas). 3/32 in. (2.4 mm) E70T-6 up to 260 IPM, 27V.
- 3-phase 240V AC generator power rated at 19 kW peak (17 kW continuous) output to power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- Simultaneously weld and use 3-phase AC power – for example, up to 9,410 watts can be delivered while welding at 300 amps.
- Compare to competitive product which has 3-phase power available as an extra-cost factory-only option.
- 3-phase 240V receptacle on control panel eliminates the need to hardwire the connections.
- The Vantage® 410 provides added value at the job site by delivering up to 12 kW peak (11 kW continuous) watts of 1-Phase AC auxiliary power for equipment such as a Lincoln Electric plasma cutter. Also use for lights, grinders and other common construction tools. And, you can simultaneously weld and have access to AC power – 4,700 watts can be delivered while welding at 300 amps.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Two 120V GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) modules sealed from moisture for more reliable operation.
- All receptacles are circuit breaker protected. Each receptacle has a spring-loaded weather protective cover which keeps each receptacle protected from the environment when not in use.
Prices Exclude VAT
None | Undercarriage for site towing | Undercarriage for Highway Towing, with brakes (Vantage 410/500 Only) | Chalwyn valve to suit Vantage 410 / 500 | Spark arrestor | Spark arrestor (Stainless Steel) | Hand Remote Output Control with 15m lead | Extension cable for remote control box, 6 pins, 15m|Adaptor cable for remote control box, 14pins / 6pins | Lug to Dinse Adaptor (Female)
None, Undercarriage for site towing, Undercarriage for Highway Towing, with brakes (Vantage 400/500 Only), Chalwyn valve to suit Vantage 400 / 500, Spark arrestor, Spark arrestor (Stainless Steel), Hand Remote Output Control with 15m lead, Extension cable for remote control box, 6 pins, 15m, Adaptor cable for remote control box, 14pins / 6pins, Lug to Dinse Adaptor (Female)