Lincoln Ranger 305D Multi Process Generator
£0.00 Exc. V.A.T
Ready for a Workout!™
Includes a 3 year warranty.
Price on application – call us on 01268 793928.
- The Ranger® 305 D is a powerful multiprocess stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding engine-driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. It includes Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® for superior arc performance.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Only compact diesel welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV wire welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes. Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output. ï½ Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® – provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance. 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power • 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting. Skewed Rotor Design • Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources.
- Rugged Reliability
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC). 18.8 HP Kubota® Diesel Engine
- Water-cooled for low noise.AC Generator Performance
- 10,000 watts peak AC generator power. Use for motor starting.
- Up to 40 amps at 240V from the 120V/240V receptacle with weather resistant cover. Circuit breaker protection.
- Two 120V 20 Amp GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interruptor) duplex receptacles with weather resistant covers. Circuit breaker protection. Will operate up to 9 in. grinder.
- Nominal 120V and 240V AC generator voltage is independent of any weld dial setting. This is done with one generator system (rotor/ stator) using Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology®, avoiding the complexity of two generator (rotor/stator) systems.
None, Adaptor Cable for Remote Control Box 14 pins / 6 pins, Extension Cable for Remote Control Box, 6 Pins 15m, Hand Amptol (see images), Spark Arrestor, Spark Arrestor (Stainless Steel), Chalwyn valve to suit Ranger 305D, Undercarriage for site towing, Undercarriage for Highway Towing, with brakes