Lincoln Invertec 220TPX
£1,289.99 – £1,499.99 Exc. V.A.T
Professional TIG welder for tough conditions
The Invertec® 170TX, 170TPX and 220TPX TIG and Stick welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. All the machines have been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. The Invertec® 170TX is the base model with basic TIG and Stick functions. The Invertec® 170TPX has additional features including Pulse TIG, 10 memory locations, TIG Spot welding for improved TIG welding performances. The Invertec® 220TPX includes all the same features and advantages as the Invertec 170TPX model with the addition of Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding UP to 220A with 16A single phase input voltage.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory location for personalized welding setting, TIG Spot welding.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 0% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding processs.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode
- Rugged construction
- Pulse TIG with variable frequency
Stick, Lift TIG, TIG HF, TIG Pulse
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||328 mm x 212 mm x 465 mm|
|NET WEIGHT||13 kg|
Machine only, Machine with ready to weld pack, Machine only with remote, Machine with ready to weld pack and remote