0563 Allied Welding Day Course 25th April 2020 **May, June & July dates to be confirmed**
Here at Allied Welding we are pleased to offer an insight into the vast world of both Arc & MIG welding to people who like the idea of being able to weld but do not want to commit to a lengthy course over many hours and several session
Here, at Allied Welding, we are pleased to offer an insight into the vast world of both Arc & MIG welding.
Ideal for people who like the idea of being able to weld, but do not want to commit to a lengthy course over many hours and several sessions.
The idea is to take enthusiastic people (male or female) that have never welded before or that just want to brush up on their skills over an enjoyable and relaxed day in our fully equipped workshop and enable them to either carry on with their new found skills at home, in their garage or workshop or should you wish to progress further we would be glad to recommend local collages or training centres that can enhance your new found skill.
There are many people that have a restoration project on and old car or motorcycle. How about those gates that need fixing or that broken part that could easily be fixed with a little knowledge of welding. That is the idea of this short course; to give encouragement to try something that perhaps otherwise would never be attempted.
You will be welcomed into our comfortable reception area, where refreshments are available.
The 1 day course ONLY £140 Plus VAT, includes:
* ALL Materials and consumables!
* A start time of 10.00am finishing approximately 05.00pm
* A short, but necessary Health and Safety talk.
* We will discuss briefly how each process works.
* Starting with Arc Welding.
* Finishing with the MIG process.
* How to set up the machinery for the Arc welding process.
* How to set up the machinery for the MIG welding process.
* How to prepare the metal prior to welding
* Start welding using modern Arc & MIG welding machines with ready cut clean metal for both Butt and Fillet welds.
* A tutor will be on hand at all times for advice and guidance.
* What to look for in both a good and a bad weld.
* This will be a fully packed day designed to give great value for money.
Please wear working clothes suitable for the environment
Long sleeved garments are essential.
A leather apron and welding gauntlets are supplied.
If you are fitted with a heart pacemaker or wear contact lenses please consult your doctor or/and your optician before booking this course.
Refreshments are supplied in with the course price, but a packed lunch will be required.
If you are traveling from further afield and would like to make a weekend to explore the Essex countryside or coast after or before your experience we can suggest a few following places to stay: Premier Inn Rayleigh or Basildon, Holiday Inn Basildon or Southend to name but a few.
Protective footwear is essential, if you do not have your own we can provide for a cost of £ 20.00 + VAT
If you do not have suitable clothing of your own welders overalls can be provided at a special cost of £ 25.00 + VAT
All participant cancellations will be dealt with individually.
No refund will be given if less than 21 days’ notice from the course start date is given.
If Allied Welding & Engineering Supplies Ltd has to cancel the course, a full course refund
or re-booking will be offered.
A minimum number of participants is required to make the course viable.
Please advise us on any medical conditions.
All prices quoted exclusive of VAT .