The 1 day course ONLY £140 Plus VAT * ALL Materials and consumables!
* A start time of 10.00am finishing approximately 05.00pm
* A short, but necessary Health and Safety talk.
* Discussion on how ARC and MIG welding process works.
* Practical Demo on how to set up the machinery for the Arc welding process and MIG welding process.
* How to prepare the metal prior to welding
* Start welding using modern ARC & MIG welding machines with ready cut clean metal for both Butt and Fillet welds.
* A tutor will be on hand at all times for advice and guidance.
* What to look for in both a good and a bad weld.
* This will be a fully packed day designed to give great value for money.